11 Dec UI/UX Designer
We’re small, growing company of just 20 people and are looking for a UX designer to join us on the ground floor. We’re looking to hire a thoughtful, empathetic, and experienced designer to turn the ideas into easy-to-use products (web/mobile applications) for the clients.
This role is a good fit if you are a self-starter that can own projects end-to-end with little direction and can work well with ambiguity.
- Developing wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Communicating design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Illustrating design ideas with storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Designing graphics interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets, style guides.
- Conducting usability testing and gathering feedback
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of design projects. Having a portfolio of professional design projects that include work with web/mobile applications is a plus.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision, Baltimore).
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Sketch, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills.
- Proficient English.
Why you’ll love working here
We can offer you the opportunity to play with some pretty cool new technology and work with some amazing clients. You’ll get a generous salary – above market rates, monthly team building dinners and we make sure that you have the right tools, training, and environment to do your job the best you can.
- 12-15 days paid leave per year
- Receive Social Insurance, Health Insurance on full-time contracts
- 13th-month bonus when on a full-time contract.
- Paid study leave for approved courses.
- Performance Review twice (02) per year.
- Annual health-check & Private Healthcare Insurance.
- Working time: Mon-Fri; 8.30 – 18.00
- Working Location: District 4, HCMC
- Type of position: Full-time permanent
- Salary Range: Negotiate