21 Jun QC Engineer (Tester/ Manual)
QC Engineer (Tester/ Manual)
We are an Australian company with an office in Vietnam. One of our US clients is looking for a full-time Tester, to become a pivotal part of an US healthcare project. This cloud based software-as-a-service application has the ability to significantly improve people’s lives and ongoing health. Being part of this team means that not only will you get to improve your skills, but belong to an amazing team of people in Australia and Vietnam.
The product has been launched in USA within the Healthcare Industry, and requires a Software Tester who has the following skills:
- Review business requirements
- Write and execute test cases and test plans
- Release planning and driving frequent software updates
- Post implementation testing
- Managing test environments
- Work with the other team members to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Investigate, document and log defects for developers to resolve
Skills and Experience
- 2 to 4 years of working experience
- Web and mobile testing experience
- Good analytical skills
- Good reporting skills
- Good problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Good English communication skills (Intermediate Level)
- Expert in using bug tracking tools (Jira)
- Proactive, Self-management
Would love to have
- Having other Skill sets and knowing Code languages would be an advantage
- Working in an international environment before is a big plus.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- You will be trained by some of the best in Vietnam, to become an expert in Agile Software Development.
- 12 days paid leave per year
- Receive Social Insurance, Health Insurance on full-time contracts
- 13th-month bonus when on a full-time contract.
- Paid study leave for approved courses.
- Free dress code. It is your choice to be confident and comfortable.
- Free secure parking for your bike
- Yearly salary reviews – based on performance assessments
Working time: Mon-Fri; 8.30 – 18.00
Working Location: District 4, HCMC
Type of position: Full-time permanent
Salary Range: 10 mil – 15 mil VND
To apply this position, please send your CV to: [email protected]
Office address: 384 Hoang Dieu, W.6, D.4, HCMC