06 Aug Business Analyst
Who are we?
We are a growing Australian company specialising in the early stages of software development, where an idea is coming to fruition. Our goal is to help businesses try out their ideas, build them into working prototypes and give them understanding of how this new software will benefit their clients.
Our small team is based across Australia (Gold Coast & Sydney) and Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City) with clients in Australia, the USA and Asia.
Who are you?
We are looking for the right person to join our team in a role that will spread across business analysis and project coordination.
You will be a great communicator who can easily describe business requirements to a technical team, and will be able to provide technical feedback in a way that non-tech people can understand. Because of this you will need to have an understanding of software development, but we don’t expect you to be hands on.
You will be organised and capable of handling multiple projects at a time, with a strong customer service attitude.
We work in a remote environment, so we are open to you working from home. You may be required to work from a client’s site from time to time and there will be travel required. Ideally you’ll be based on the Gold Coast, but we are open to other locations as well.
What will you do?
- Work closely with clients to understand requirements
- Document requirements from clients
- Build mockups and workflow diagrams to more effectively communicate ideas
- Turn these requirements into stories that can be understood by the technical team
- Work closely with the other members of the team to build solid plans around delivery
- Communicate progress back to the client
- Assist with estimating projects and building proposals
- Help the team to answer questions and solve problems that may arise during development
Skills And Experience
- We work remotely, so it’s imperative that you are a great communicator
- Good at documenting requirements, manuals, specifications
- A very high level of customer service
- Effective at prioritisation and knowing what is important, and what isn’t
- Experience with, or at least an understanding, of Agile
- Can demonstrate understanding of the vision and direction of products they have worked with before
- An understanding of software development processes, preferably with experience to back it up
- Understanding, and a passion for creating a great user experience
Would love to have:
- Working in an international environment before is a big plus
- Experience building wireframes and mockups would be useful
- Ability to speak, read and write Vietnamese would be nice
Why you’ll love working here
- You will have a wide variety of projects to work on
- You’ll have access to top international leaders to learn from
- There is a lot of room to grow your skills and experience
- Flexible working hours and location