13 Jun Assistant Project Manager
Assistant Project Manager
We are an Australian company with an office in Vietnam. One of our US clients is looking for a full-time Junior Project Manager, to become a pivotal part of an US healthcare project. You will be working with our International team and responsible for roles that include:
- Project planning
- Production implement & management
1. Production Planning
– Prepare weekly & daily production planning to the team (includes developers, team leaders, QCs, Operators…)
– Supervise and prepare productivity forecasts and reports
2. Production management
– Ensure that each team member knows their performance targets
– Assure assigned targets are met (volume, quality, working time…)
– Solve issues (rejected deliveries, miscommunication, urgent requests…) when they occur temporarily; suggest alternative solutions and implement plans to prevent them recurring
– Ensure that deliveries to the client meet quality standards and time-frames
Skills and Experience
- Great English communication skills to be able to communicate directly with foreign developers.
- 1+ year(s) working as a Business Analyst in the IT industry.
- 1+ year(s) of team leading or project management experience.
- Effective at prioritisation
- Experience with Agile
- Can demonstrate understanding of the vision and direction products they have worked with before
Would love to have
- Having other Skill sets and knowing Code languages would be an advantage
- Working in an international environment before is a big plus.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- You will be trained by some of the best in Vietnam, to become an expert in IT Project Management.
- 12 days paid leave per year
- Receive Social Insurance, Health Insurance on full-time contracts
- 13th-month bonus when on a full-time contract.
- Paid study leave for approved courses.
- Free dress code. It is your choice to be confident and comfortable.
- Free secure parking for your bike
- Yearly salary reviews – based on performance assessments
- Working time: Mon-Fri; 8.30 – 18.00
- Working Location: District 4, HCMC
- Type of position: Full-time permanent
- Salary Range: 10 mil – 15 mil VND
- To apply this position, please send your CV to: [email protected]
- Office address: 384 Hoang Dieu, W.6, D.4, HCMC
- Website: www.teamscal.com